Friday, October 30, 2009

SMASH

The Westboro Baptist Church had the nerve to show their wretched faces in New Brunswick by picketing the high school and the Jewish center at Rutgers. I think these pictures will speak for themselves:The real dealPolice trying to kick us off a public walkwayMe with my reporter's notebook of courseA final message

Some signs the church brought were "God is your enemy", "Fag University", "Fag Halloween", "God Hates You", and "God Hates Jews". I'm going to guess they didn't like my buddy Spina's sign that read "Abort God".
The Rutgers Hillel had a peaceful protest which wasn't even in front of the Westboro loonies. The church only sent about 6 picketers and they left within 15 minutes after someone drove up with a mini-van. It was fun heckling them, one of my favorites being "God hates gas guzzlers" as they were getting in their van. All photos courtesy of my buddy Alex Jackson!

No comments:

Post a Comment